TERMS AND CONDITIONS of sale
All purchases are strictly cash with order unless prior arrangements are made. In ordering from our website or over the phone or in person, you agree to the terms and conditions laid out on this invoice.
RETURNS, REFUNDS OR WARRANTY
All goods purchased are supplied based on firm sale only. We cannot accept the return of goods for refund if you simply just change your mind. Faulty goods must be returned for exchange within 7 days or general warranty procedures apply. Refunds are done by the returning the funds in the same manner of how the purchase was done. If a transaction was done via credit card, the funds will be refunded through a reversal of the original transaction. If you have a warranty request we are at your service to arrange as prompt as possible the repair of your precious goods. Contact us within Australia on 1800190 000 for warranty service. For outside Australia call 61 893137444 WST.
Quotations expire in 24 hours from date issue. Quotations do not constitute a binding contract to sell the products at the specified price and or at any time in the future. Prices and availability can change without notice.
WEB SITE DISCLAIMER
1. NVT Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for checking the accuracy of data, programs or materials accessed through this site and therefore makes no representation concerning its completeness, truth, accuracy or its suitability for any particular purpose. Users should rely on their own independent investigations.
2. NVT Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for information, data, programs or materials which are offensive, pornographic, unsuitable for minor’s access or otherwise of a criminal or violent nature may be accessible through NVT Pty Ltd site due to circumstances beyond NVT Pty Ltd control and NVT Pty Ltd makes no representation as to the suitability of the information accessible for viewing by minors or any other persons.
3. By logging on, you will be deemed to have released and discharged NVT Pty Ltd from all liability which might arise, including liability in respect of any defamatory material on any Database or in respect of any dealings with any work (including software) in which you hold any copyright or other intellectual property right.
4. By logging on, you will be assuming all risks associated with use of the site, including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated NVT Pty Ltd site or your access to it.
5. Prices shown in this website can change without notice. By making any purchase from this site does not constitute a binding contract for NVT Pty Ltd or any site under NVT Pty Ltd to supply the goods. We do not guarantee all prices to be correct at the time of purchase. Where goods are out of stock we do not offer a guarantee to get them in at a future date at any price.
6. NVT do our best to provide good service and quality products to our customers but we do reserve the right to not enter into a transaction with an individual or business with no reason given.
exporting goods out of australia
NVT P/L does not export any of our products out of Australia. If a consumer is considering the export of any of the products that NVT offers or sells outside of Australia, they must contact the relevant authorities within Australia as some items may be prohibited to export or require permits before exporting. Contact Australian Customs and Border Force for guidelines before exporting any goods to confirm the requirements and if permits are required. In accepting these goods purchased, you agree to abide by the laws and requirements of Australian Border Force in relation to exporting goods purchased from NVT Pty Ltd out of Australia.